$500 Visa Gift Card
Sponsored by Faerber’s BEE Window
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO ELIGIBLE RESIDENTS OF INDIANA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND RESIDING IN THE ELIGIBLE GEOGRAPHIC AREA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotional Period: Faerber’s Bee Window Visa Gift Card Giveaway Faerber’s Bee Window will be giving away two $500 gift cards per month. The first contest of the month commences on the 1 st and ends on 15 th of the month. The second contest commences on the 16 th and ends last day of the month.
2. Administrator/Sponsor: The Promotion shall be administered by Faerber’s Bee Window, Inc. (“Bee Window” or “Administrator”) and the sponsor is Faerber’s Bee Window, 115 Shadowlawn Drive, Fishers, In. 46038 (“Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the UNITED STATES currently residing in a zip code/ sales area which houses a Faerber’s Bee Window, and who is at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Faerber’s Bee Window and Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion.
- First Prize will be awarded. One (1) Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received between the 1 st of the month and the 15 th of the month.
- Second Prize will be awarded. One (1) Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received between the 16 th of the month to the last day of the month.
4. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of theirrespective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
5. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Customer gives Bee Window Inc. the right to call to verify contest winners information, inform winner’s of future winner’s and to make them aware of current and future promotions.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsorreserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.